The Ster Fire Ball - The simplest and fastest way to extinguish fire.
Ster Fire Ball is a ball shaped fire extinguisher. Simply thrown into a fire, it will activate within 3 seconds and effectively disperse-extinguishing chemicals. When a fire occurs and no one is present, Ster Fire Ball will self-activate when it comes into contact with fire and give a loud noise as a fire alarm. Because of this feature, it can be placed in may fire prone area such as above electrical circuit breaker or in a kitchen. There is no special training or skill required to operate the ball and no need to face the dangers of the fire. No inspection and maintenance are required for the product life span of 5 years.
Ster Fire Ball serves you Everywhere
Ster Fire Ball can be placed on a shelf top, tabletop, along the hallway or any visible area of easy access. Fire Extinguishing Ball is best mounted in highrisk areas such as kitchens, electrical circuit breakers, overloaded electrical outlets, or near fireplaces.
The Ster Fire Ball can be placed on a shelf, table, along hallways and access corridors, or attached to walls or other vertical surfaces.
Good places to mount them in the home include in the kitchen, above or otherwise near electical supply distribution panels containing fuses or circuit breakers, near heat devices in use or where flammable materials are kept.
After use the Dry Chemical Powder or Mono Ammonium Phosphate chemicals released by the Ster Fire Ball will not endanger the environment, whether they are natural organisms such as plants and trees or water supplies… in fact, these chemicals help some plant life to thrive.
Basic Features of Elide Fire Extinguishing Ball:
- Weight: 1.3 kg. – Ball-shaped
- One ball covers and contains fires within a space of 9.12m3 – the operational effective radius is 1.296 meters
- Useful life of 5 (five) years
- Extinguishes Class A*, B* and C* fires (operational limitations apply).
- 1A* fires would include blazes fueled by carbonaceous solids such as wood, cloth, paper, rubber or plastics. Just toss the ball into the vicinity of the base of the fire… more than one ball may be used if required.
- Small 5B* or C* conflagrations are extinguished as well, or the Ball may be installed in a location where fires may be ignited. The ball will self-activate in 3-10 seconds after flame contact, bursting and spreading a dry chemical powder automatically. When installed in adequate numbers and in appropriate locations, you can rest at ease that you are protected against accidental fires.
Advantages of the Ster Fire Ball compared to conventional fire fighting systems:
- Lightweight - Weighing less than 1.3 kg., it can therefore be easily deployed by women, children, the elderly and even many – if not most – physically-handicapped people, because they can lift, carry and toss it where needed.
- Fast and Effective - Toss it into the base of the fire or install it in one of our holders within any area at risk of fire.
- Easy to Use - Toss it into the base of the fire or install it in one of our holders within any area at risk of fire.
- Environmentally Friendly – The Elide Fire Extinguishing Ball helps protect the environment as well. This because it does not give off excess carbon dioxide during or after the blaze has been extinguished, thereby helping to protect the ozone layer.
Ways to use The Ster Fire Ball
- Active Use: Throwing the Ster Fire Ball into the fire - When a fire erupts, take the nearest available Ster Fire Ball and simply throw it into the fire. The ball will naturally fall into the base of the flame, where it is most needed, and activate within 3-10 seconds. No need to pull pins, or to get close to the fire. No special training or skills required.
- Passive Use: One of the great benefits of Ster Fire Ball is the fact that it can self activate in the presence of fire when no-one is present. If positioned in the appropriate high-risk area where most fires are likely to start, it will self activate upon reaching the appropriate temperature and extinguish the fire.